Thursday, January 24, 2008

Word of the Day: Fun

Ok I'm back w/the POTD...finally...I've had a lot of things going on and the theme last week wasn't all that exciting to me so I didn't even pick my camera up....

I stayed home from work today (sick) but I also got to hang out with my little man....we had so much fun.....I snapped this pic this afternoon because these stuffed animals were all laying in the living room and I've seen pics like this before and thought it would be fun to get one of T....

Tonight we went to Chuck E Cheese for a little bit and had some more fun....I'm looking forward to this weekend....we're going to play games (which we've been doing a lot lately - just the 3 of us) and hopefully we'll have a movie night......and I have 4 photo shoots!! 1 family, 1 maternity, 1 mommy and me and 1 couple...fun!

15 comments:

Kristi said...

This made me laugh!!! Great idea and really fun shot!!

pakosta said...

that is the cutest EVER!
i NEED to do this with my darling daughter who is the BIGGEST stuffed animal LOVEr!
thanks for the idea!
tara

Unknown said...

Love it... Sounds like you are going to be one busy mamma!

jordan.krogman said...

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you. I can't wait to see some great pics from all those sessions (hint hint) Welcome back to the POTD! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Love the color...hope you are feeling better!
Cari

Liz said...

So cute!!!! Great sharp focus.

Mom2Drew said...

what a GREAT photo! Seriously one of my favorites today. I love you you filled the frame with the stuffed animals. It's like a "where's Waldo" photo.

robin said...

Really a cute, colorful shot!

pat said...

Cute cute photo!!!

Amy said...

How fun! Great shot!

Becky said...

Great colors and lighting. Very cute. Enjoy your busy weekend.

Mandy said...

Hehe. You can barely see him in all of those toys! What a cutie.

Some days its nice to just stay home, huh? We all need those days. I look forward to seeing your photos from your shoots this weekend!

Farrah Jobling said...

Awesome! What a "doll"! =)

Yvonne said...

Great picture! I had to look twice to see your son in there!! I love the colors!!

Suzy said...

Soooo cute!!