Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dinner!

I was supposed to have 2 shoots today but Mother Nature had other plans....it was in the 30s and rainy...yuck! This is the coldest it ever gets here, so nobody was feeling adventurous enough to go out for pics (I wasn't either)....so I got to stay in my jammies until noon and pea....and then went to Costco w/my parents and grabbed some lunch and got Turbo Tax...came home and did the taxes...then cleaned house and now at 8pm I'm finally getting some dinner...and that is why my pic of the day for today is so lame...haha...but I'm looking forward to diggin into my yummy sandwich while I look at other blogs and comment (my hubby and son ate oysters at the neighbors which I had no desire to do so I stayed home and cleaned)....I was bummed about having to reschedule my sessions but it sure was a nice lazy day...

Hopefully we'll have decent weather tomorrow so I can do my family and maternity shoots...keep your fingers crossed..

Thank you all for the comments the past couple of days...I've been working hard to get to all of your blogs as well :)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

The color in your photo is wonderful! Looks yummy to...I need to go eat!
Cari

Val said...

Mmmmm looks yum! Love Subway. Nice colors.

Krystle said...

Mmmmm subway sounds soooo good. Good shot... it made me hungry :D

Margaret said...

Love your angle on this. Colors are great. I'm hungry now!

Kristi said...

Yum!!! Really nice colors!

jordan.krogman said...

My FAVORITE! The "restaurant" and the chips. *droooollll*

Reds said...

Great colours!! And love Subway!!! :)

Jess said...

I love lazy days! That looks like a yummy lunch too... I don't blame you for not wanting oysters (ick!).

Chell said...

Man you had a productive day even if you didn't get to do the shoots. I had subway to eat also today... Great choice..

Unknown said...

Sometimes its a relief to get a cancel. lol... Sometimes! Then you can just be lazy. :)

Cindi Koceich said...

Now I'm hungry!!
Love your border with your logo too btw!!

Anonymous said...

Nice color hopefully you will have nice weather for the reshoot

Angela2932 said...

The colors are great! Did you photoshop them or was this straight out of the camera? You got 30 degree weather AND your taxes done today???? No fair!

Becky said...

Mmmm Subway.

Katie said...

Hey Angela-
This was pretty much SOOC..just lightened it up a little bit in Lightroom and added a soft vignette....

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

It's These Little Moments said...

I've been craving subway all day. Think maybe I'll get one tomorrow for sure now.

Stacy said...

The colors are really nice - and who can resist a good sandwich?!

Stacey said...

Looks yummy!

Mandy said...

MMMMM....Doritos! My FAVORITE chips in the whole wide world.

That reminds me that I should work on my taxes today too.

Tori said...

mmm.... I love subway! nice colors in this!

HeyLady said...

I like the color a lot!

laulley

Amy said...

Yum is the word that comes to my mind!

summerbl4ck said...

very sharp and colorful. jammies until noon sounds great!