Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Beautiful Day...

I had the best time today taking pics for somebody I work with and her 2 boys (one is her son and one is her little brother)....Today's post is of her little brother....I'm not really on theme other than one horizontal pic and one vertical....

It was such a beautiful day here today...mid
60s and sunny...

Thanks in advance for any comments....:)

ETA: I should mention that I took this 2nd picture against a wall that I see everyday when I leave work..it's got all this cool, peeling paint on it (as you can see) and it's on a building that faces our parking lot...I've always thought it would be cool to take pics at and I got my chance today...fun..all I did was lighten it up just a tad and put a slight vignette on it and that was it...otherwise it's SOOC!


25 comments:

Kristi said...

I can only see the 2nd one but I just LOVE the textures!!! Very cool photo!

Chell said...

Greta pictures but I hate you a little for having 60 degree weather. Love the colors...

Anonymous said...

That second one is amazing...the texture, the color..I could go on and on!!!
Cari

Mom2Drew said...

Love that red color, YOWZERS!

Anonymous said...

Oops...I have my link wrong...sorry!

~JustJulie~ said...

I LOVE that second one. Both are nice, but the color in that one just JUMPS and the background is cool!

HeyLady said...

I would love to know the pp workflow on the 2nd photo! I like it a lot.

laulley

Unknown said...

Wow, I absolutly love both of these!

Anonymous said...

First I am jealous I want 60 degree weather. These are both so nice and that wall is awesome

Amy said...

These are awesome, I love the bright orange and the texture of the wall! It all works very well together.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful photos! That wall is really cool, so perfect for your photo!

--sme said...

Hi orange shirt certainly pops against the urban grunge! Nice pics.

Becky said...

That is a cool wall. I bet his mom will love these!

Kimberly said...

Awesome!! I love both of these, but the second one is amazing!!

April said...

oh he is adorable..you did a great job on those..i love the color in them.

Val said...

What a cutie! And wow! I LOVE the second photo. Such a cool old peeling door

Anonymous said...

I love the second one. Absolutely amazing!

Yvette A said...

Ok I am jealous of your weather. I really like the second one too.

Cute kid great photos.

For Over 29 Years... said...

What a great picture and perfect with his orange jacket. We had 60 degree weather also, just beautiful.

Sharon said...

These are great against that background. The color just pops.

mamawest777 said...

Color and texture of #2 is phenomenal!!!

Mandy said...

OOO...the last one is so interesting. I love the texture of the background and the color of his sweatshirt really adds to it!

Stacey said...

Great shots! I really love the second one... very nice!

Diana said...

I see that very same wall every day...but I never knew it could look so good! Your pictures rock sis :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

It was in the 20s here today! Woo hoo!

Your photos are spectacular! Can't wait to see more!